Ok, here’s a quick list of things I’ve been wanting to write about. I’m not going to have time to write one post on each of these right away but you can enjoy the list (and add to it if you like!)
- If you don’t share genes, don’t share advice
- Yes, it’s a medical condition. No, it’s not a disease.
- My tummy hasn’t grown big enough to interfere with my brain. I can still think for myself, thanks.
- The second person I’m eating for only weighs 100g right now
- No, having a child doesn’t make you an expert on child care. Can we just generally chat about parenting?
- I can still walk, thanks.
- What does one have to do to ensure their kids don’t grow up to be as annoying as those in TV ad’s?
- Can we measure love and affection in something other than calories?
- No, I really don’t need more guilt. Thanks for offering, though.
- I’m still a person and I do plan to stay one after baby arrives.
- No, it wouldn’t bother me if my baby turns out to be dark complexioned. I still do/don’t plan to eat that.
- Where’s the XXL section?
You can support a struggling artiste by driving traffic to her site. Look! So many ways to share!